We’re back with yet another decoding series. It began with dissecting Sakshi Sindwani’s Instagram to give budding content creators, like you, some much-needed content tips. We’re now moving onto Masoom Minawala Mehta’s Instagram.
- The first content tip from Masoom Minawala Mehta’s Instagram is obvious – discover your personal style and create content around it.
- Your content also has to be original, dynamic and true to you. With Masoom, that means flaunting Indian sarees with a modern twist in Belgium.
- To create original content, you need to experiment again and again. That’s why you see Masoom not only posting about fashion but also women entrepreneurship and financial independence.
- Pepper your content with things everyone loves. Masoom slides in posts about songs she loves to listen to shift her mood and quotes that brighten her day.
- Creators have a responsibility to their audience. So, your content should not only inspire and entertain but also help. That was visible with the fundraising she did for COVID-19 relief along with Hemkunt Foundation.
- Create a lot of guides. They help your followers more than anything. Masoom has quite a few, from how to take care of Indian clothes to create engaging content.
- Use IGTV to post content that requires long-form. For example, to talk about how to beat stress with breathing techniques, Masoom uploaded a long 26-minute video or to show how to shoot from home and the equipment and accessories she uses.
- Another takeaway from Masoom is to reshare Instagram Live content, particularly if it is a collaboration with someone else. The goal is to ensure it lives on your feed, either on Highlights or IGTV.
- Branch into every type of content format, from Stories to Reels. Also, to make it a more fun show, BTS.
- Sprinkle some real-life content in your feed because your followers want to know the real you. It builds a deeper connection. Masoom has posted how she met her husband to how moving to a new continent changed her life.
- There will be days when the haters and trolls get to you. Take a cue from Masoom for those days. She finds the motivation to keep creating content because she believes that her work can change someone’s life.
There you have it, folks: content tips from Masoom Minawala’s Instagram.
Now, go forth and apply them!