We’re back with yet another decoding series. It began with dissecting Sakshi Sindwani’s Instagram to give budding content creators, like you, some much-needed content tips. We’re now moving onto Masoom Minawala Mehta’s Instagram.
Before you dive into the tips, watch this and this video by Masoom. Both offer excellent content creation tips not just for fashion and lifestyle influencers but for every creator.
- The first content tip from Masoom Minawala Mehta’s Instagram is obvious – discover your personal style and create content around it.
- Your content also has to be original, dynamic and true to you. With Masoom, that means flaunting Indian sarees with a modern twist in Belgium.
- To create original content, you need to experiment again and again. That’s why you see Masoom not only posting about fashion but also women entrepreneurship and financial independence.
- Pepper your content with things everyone loves. Masoom slides in posts about songs she loves to listen to shift her mood and quotes that brighten her day.
- Creators have a responsibility to their audience. So, your content should not only inspire and entertain but also help. That was visible with the fundraising she did for COVID-19 relief along with Hemkunt Foundation.
- Create a lot of guides. They help your followers more than anything. Masoom has quite a few, from how to take care of Indian clothes to create engaging content.
- Use IGTV to post content that requires long-form. For example, to talk about how to beat stress with breathing techniques, Masoom uploaded a long 26-minute video or to show how to shoot from home and the equipment and accessories she uses.
- Another takeaway from Masoom is to reshare Instagram Live content, particularly if it is a collaboration with someone else. The goal is to ensure it lives on your feed, either on Highlights or IGTV.
- Branch into every type of content format, from Stories to Reels. Also, to make it a more fun show, BTS.
- Sprinkle some real-life content in your feed because your followers want to know the real you. It builds a deeper connection. Masoom has posted how she met her husband to how moving to a new continent changed her life.
- There will be days when the haters and trolls get to you. Take a cue from Masoom for those days. She finds the motivation to keep creating content because she believes that her work can change someone’s life.
There you have it, folks: content tips from Masoom Minawala’s Instagram.
Now, go forth and apply them!